If you are selling on Amazon, then you know that managing your inventory can be a challenge. In Amazon, outsourcing inventory management is almost a necessity once your business and inventory grows. There are many moving parts with amazon inventory management services, and it can be easy to let things get out of control if you're not careful. That's why we've put together this list of the 10 best Amazon inventory management tools for 2022.
Not sure which inventory management tool is right for you? We’ve compiled a list of the 10 best Amazon inventory management tools for 2023. Keep reading to find the perfect tool for your business!
They will help you keep track of your products, orders, and stock levels. Also, use them to forecast future demand and sales. This way, you can avoid going out of stock and losing sales.
Why Do You Need Inventory Management Tools?
Inventory planning Amazon management is critical for businesses of all sizes, but it can be especially challenging for small businesses and startups. An Amazon inventory tracker is really important to the health of any FBA business.
Inventory management aims to ensure that a business has the right products in stock at the right time to meet customer demand. This can be a difficult balance to strike, as too much inventory can tie up capital and lead to storage problems, while too little inventory can result in lost sales and unhappy customers.
The good news is that there are now many different Amazon inventory management systems available to help businesses keep track of their stock levels and ensure they always have the products they need.
They can also help businesses automate their ordering process and keep track of their inventory levels across multiple locations. They can integrate with popular marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, making it easy to manage sales on multiple platforms from one central location.
Inventory Management For Amazon - 10 Best Tools
Here we have mentioned some of the best inventory management tools for Amazon. Each software solution has its unique set of features, so it’s important to evaluate your needs before choosing one.
First on our list of the best inventory software tools is Sellbrite. This powerful software makes it easy to manage and sell your products across multiple channels, including Amazon.
With Sellbrite, you can automatically sync your inventory levels between Amazon and other platforms like eBay, Shopify, and Walmart. It ensures you never oversell or disappoint customers by running out of stock.
You can also use Sellbrite to create professional-looking listings for all your products, complete with high-quality images and descriptions. The interface is easy to use, even for first-time sellers.
SkuVault is another excellent inventory management tool designed specifically for Amazon sellers. It offers all the features you need to keep up with your stock levels and products, including real-time tracking, automatic purchase order creation, and barcode scanning.
SkuVault also makes it easy to comply with Amazon’s rules and regulations. For example, you can use the software to track your FBA inventory and shipments, ensuring that everything arrives on time and in good condition. Also, you can use the software to create professionally formatted listings that meet all of Amazon’s guidelines.
If you’re looking for an all-in-one inventory management system that can help you streamline your operations and save time, Orderhive is a great option. With Orderhive, you can manage inventory across multiple channels from one central platform. Some of the features that make Orderhive a great tool for Amazon sellers include:
- The ability to track inventory levels in real-time across all sales channels
- Generate purchase orders automatically based on sales data and reorder thresholds
- Fully customizable product catalogs so you can keep track of all your SKUs in one place
- Integrated shipping management tools to help you get products to your customers quickly and efficiently
- It also offers excellent customer support and training resources to help you get the most out of the software.
With Sellics, you can manage your inventory easily and efficiently. The software provides accurate data about your sales and stock levels to make informed decisions about your inventory. It also offers a range of features to help you optimize your listings and increase your sales.
You can track your product data and sales history in real-time. You can also use the software to create and manage your listing templates to list your products quickly and efficiently.
Also, you can track your keywords and ad spending to optimize your campaigns for maximum ROI.
Skubana is a cloud-based Amazon inventory management software that helps businesses automate and streamline their entire order fulfillment process. It is designed to help businesses with multiple sales channels keep track of their stock levels in real-time.
It integrates with popular eCommerce business platforms such as Amazon, eBay, and Shopify, making it easy to manage your inventory across all your sales channels from one central platform. Veeqo also offers automated order fulfillments, barcode scanning, and reordering.
Other features that stand out include its powerful reporting capabilities and ability to handle multiple warehouses.
Skubana is an enterprise-level inventory management system used by some of the largest brands on Amazon. This software integrates with your eCommerce platform and accounting software to give you a complete picture of your business’s finances.
It gives you real-time inventory data and insights to make informed decisions about your stock levels. It also includes features like automated purchase order generation and supplier management.
Also, Skubana has a dedicated team of customer success managers to help you get the most out of the software and grow your business.
With Expandly, you can manage your inventory and listings from multiple sales channels in one place. This is a great tool for Amazon sellers who are also selling on other platforms such as eBay, Walmart, and Shopify. Expandly also offers product fulfillment, product mapping, automatic listing synchronization, automated order routing, real-time inventory updates, and profit margins calculation.
With this tool, you can track your profitability in real-time, find new products to sell, automate your listing process, and fulfill orders quickly and easily.
#8 Stitch Labs
Stitch Labs is a centralized inventory management system that helps you keep track of your stock levels, sales, and profits. It integrates with your Amazon seller account and provides real-time data so you can make informed decisions about your inventory.
It’s great for businesses of all sizes, from small to large enterprises. inFlow Inventory integrates with QuickBooks so you can manage your finances in one place.
This software includes stock level alerts, reorder point calculation, and barcode scanning. You can also create custom reports to track your business’s performance.
Forecastly is an inventory management tool that helps online sellers increase their sales by allowing them to forecast future demand. It analyzes past sales data and uses artificial intelligence to predict future trends. This allows sellers to make more informed decisions about their inventory levels and ensures they never run out of stock.
It also provides users with real-time inventory data, so they can always stay up-to-date on their stock levels. Additionally, the tool offers several features to help sellers optimize their listing pages and improve their search ranking. Overall, it is a powerful tool to help online sellers boost their sales and grow their business.
Last but not least is Brightpearl, an inventory management tool that’s also great for eCommerce order management. With Brightpearl, you can connect your sales channels, manage your finances, automate your warehouses with this warehouse management system for amazon, and give your customers a great experience, all from one platform.
Brightpearl is scalable, so it will grow with your business. And its features don’t stop at inventory management; you’ll also get powerful reporting and analytics, CRM, and even POS integration.
What Is Inventory Management?
Inventory management is the proactive and reactive process of tracking inventory levels, orders, sales, and deliveries to ensure that businesses have the right products on hand to meet customer demand.
What Are the Benefits of Good Inventory Management?
There are many benefits of good inventory management, including:
- Reduced Costs: By keeping track of inventory levels and making necessary changes, businesses can avoid overspending on inventory that will sit on shelves.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction: Having the right products in stock helps customers find what they need when they need it, leading to happier customers overall.
- Enhanced Efficiency: A well-run inventory system enables businesses to know what needs to be reordered and when to avoid supply chain disruptions.
What Are Some Tips for Good Inventory Management?
Some tips for good inventory management include:
- Keep Track Of What's Selling And What's Not: This will help you decide what products to keep in stock and which ones to discontinue.
- Use Data To Your Advantage: Utilize sales data to predict customer demand and plan accordingly.
- Stay Organized: A well-organized inventory system will save you time and headaches down the road.
- Automate Where Possible: Automating inventory management can help free up time so that you can focus on other aspects of your business.
What Are Some Common Inventory Management Mistakes?
Some common inventory management mistakes include:
- Not Tracking Inventory Levels: This can lead to overstocking or understocking, which can be costly, leading to poor inventory management.
- Not Considering All Costs: When making decisions about inventory, it's important to consider all costs, including storage, shipping, and taxes.
- Not Forecasting Demand: Without forecasting future demand, it isn't easy to know how much inventory to keep on hand. This can lead to stockouts or excess inventory.
What Is Stock Replenishment?
Stock replenishment is inventory management, where online retailers keep track of the inventory levels, shipping labels, and order more stock when needed. This can be done manually or using an automated system. The main benefit of stock replenishment is that it eliminates the need for guesswork when ordering new stock, saving you time and money.
What Are The 3 Major Inventory Management Techniques?
The three major inventory management techniques are the pull technique, just-in-time inventory, and the push technique. They all have advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to choose the one that's right for your business.
What Is Just In Time Inventory?
Just-in-time inventory is a type of inventory management where you only order new stock when needed instead of keeping large quantities on hand. This can help reduce costs and storage space requirements. The main downside of just-in-time inventory is that it can lead to stockouts if there are delays in the supply chain.
What Factors Should You Consider When Choosing An Inventory Management System?
When narrowing down your options for an inventory management system, there are a few key factors you'll want to consider:
- Ease of use: How easy is the system to learn and use? Is it user-friendly?
- Affordability: Can you afford the upfront cost and monthly fees associated with the system?
- Flexibility: Can the system be customized to meet your specific needs? Are there any limitations on how you can use it?
- Customization: Can the system be customized to meet your specific needs?
- Reporting: Does the system provide the reports you need to track your inventory and make informed decisions?
- Customer support: What kind of customer support does the company offer? Is it available 24/7?
- Integration: Can the system be integrated with other software programs, such as your accounting or eCommerce platform?
As an Amazon seller, it's critical to have a good inventory management system in place. The right tool can help you save time and money while ensuring that your products are always in stock.
There are a lot of great Amazon inventory management tools out there, and the 10 we’ve listed here are some of the best. Regardless of your choice, make sure it’s a tool that will save you time and money in the long run. Hopefully, this will help you find the perfect solution for your business.