I'm an email marketing junkie. If there is a tool out there that can make me better, I've tested it.
Here are some of the free softwares that email marketers should check out.
1. IsNotSpam - Check deliverability potential before you send your emails to your list.
2. SendTric - Add live countdown timers to your email broadcasts. These are amazing for adding a sense of urgency.
3. Coschedule Headline Analyzer - See how enticing your headlines are. This is mostly used for blog posts but it can be useful for email as well.
4. Subject Line - Another free subject line analysis tool.
5. Email Subject Line Grader - And one more...
6. TinyPng - Compress images before sharing them in broadcasts. This will improve open rates and deliverability since heavy emails can cause issues.
7. Zapier - The Swiss army knife of software utility tools. There are an endless number of ways you can utilize Zapier in your email marketing.
9. Test Subject by Zurb - See what your email broadcasts look like on mobile devices.
PS: I recommend ConvertKit for your actual email marketing software.