We all love a good inspirational quote, right? Yes, they can be a bit corny at times but don't judge yourself for being a motivational quote addict like me. You can never have too much motivation.
Zig Ziglar said it best, "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily."
This post is loaded with 30 of my favorite short (under one sentence) quotes.
These are like word espresso for your day! Bookmark this article and refer to it whenever you need a productivity boost!
30 Greatest Short Inspirational Quotes
Brighten Up Your Day with These Classic Inspirational Gems
1. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
2. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
3. “It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly.” – Mabel Newcomber
4. “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it.” – Jonathan Winters
5. “I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship.” – Louisa May Alcott
6. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” – Ben Spock
7. “Compassion is language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” – Mark Twain
8. “The greatest act of faith some days is to simply get up and face another day.” – Amy Gatliff
9. "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
14. “A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.” – Hugh Downs
15. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
16. “If we all did the things we are capable of doing we would literally astound ourselves.” – Thomas Edison
17. “Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
24. “Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.” – Ralph Emerson
25. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.“ – Oscar Wilde
26. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway." – Eleanor Roosevelt
27. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.“ – Winston S. Churchill
10. “If the mind thinks with a believing attitude one can do amazing things.” – Norman Vincent Peale
11. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning” – Meister Eckhart
12. “The really great man is the man who makes every man feel great.” – G. K. Chesterton
13. “The degree of responsibility you take for your life determines how much change you can create in it.” – Celestine Chua
18. “Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” – Dolly Parton
19. “Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.” – Orison Swett Marden
20. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
21. “Begin anywhere.” – John Cage
22. “Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out.” – Edwin Markham
28. “The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.“ – John Milton
29. “Only in the darkness can you see the stars.“ – Martin Luther King Jr.
30. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.“ – Robert Louis Stevenson