Haters are a byproduct of success and wealth. Miley Cyrus, Drake and Supreme Patty would all agree with this.
If you plan on succeeding as an entrepreneur, plan on collecting some haters.
1. “I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.” - Tavi Gevinson, Fashion Blogger
2. “The best way to counter-attack a hater is to make it blatantly obvious that their attack has had no impact on you.” - Tim Ferriss
3. “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” - Chris Jammi
4. “People will always have their opinion on you despite who you are and what your capable of.” - Ana Chable
5. “Behind every successful person lies a pack of Haters! I love my haters!” - Gloria Tesch
6. “Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.” - Orrin Woodward, Best Selling Author
7. “I don’t worry about the haters… They are just angry because the truth I speak contradicts the lie they live.” - Steve Maraboli
8. “Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.” - Unknown
9. “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.” - George Washington Carver
10. “I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.” - Booker T. Washington
11. “Be who you want to be and not care about what others think.” - Andrew Biersack
12. “There will always be haters. And the more you grow the more they hate; the more they hate the more you grow.” Anthony Liccione
13. “No matter how good you are, someone is always going to be against you. But never let them be the limit of your success.” - Terry Mark
14. "I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection." - Drake
15. “Forget the haters cause somebody loves ya…" - Miley Cyrus
The quotes are inspiring♡♥♥♡♥♥:-)
Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it. You�re doing a great job Man,Keep it up.
This is great advice! Very honest and practical.I really enjoyed this post.Nice post!! these tips may help Great post, Jo! My favorite work advice.Thanks so much for a detailed post! It is very helpful for.Your post is helpful to avoid the mistakes.
nice bro i have really appreciated and inspired by your quotes thank you bro
Thanks for reading 🙂 I’m glad you enjoyed it!
I’m glad you enjoyed it!
I really enjoy reading
I have checked your ostname and i’ve found some duplicate content, that’s why you don’t rank high in google’s search results, but there is a tool that can help you to create 100% unique content, search for; SSundee advices unlimited content for your blog
Very NIce Quotes about the haters.
Nice quotes, This one I liked the most: “I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.”
these quotes are so amazingthank you for sharing
Such an inspiring collection of quotes. It really inspired me.Thanks for sharing this article.
These are some great quotes for entrepreneurs. I especially like this one:Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.Very true!
These Are truly inspiring quotes. Pretty sure there are a thousand of them but you carefully selected those with deep meanings. Thanks
This is exactly what I was looking for. I am going to use this for my haters
This one is my fav “I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.”Thanks man
Great collection.Really appreciated .
An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I do think that you need to write more about this issue, it may not be a taboo subject but generally folks don’t discuss these topics.To the next! All the best!!
Wealthy Gorilla is one of the fastest growing self-development websites worldwide; with articles and stories covering everything from quotes, net worths, richest lists, self-development lessons, and more. We have reached over 40 million views in the past 5 years, and amassed over 200,000 followers on social media. We are continuing on our mission to inspire and motivate people around the world. Welcome to our community, and we are so grateful to have you here with us. You can click on any of the buttons below to follow us on our social media channels; or to get in touch with the founder, Dan Western, head over to the ‘contact’ page.
Awesome post. Thanks for sharing lovely information
Comments are closed.