If you plan on succeeding as an entrepreneur, plan on collecting some haters in the process.
The following are the best quotes about haters and quotes about dealing with haters that have ever been written or spoken.
Haters want attention
1. “I think that everybody wants to be heard, and the easiest way to be the loudest is to be the hater.”
Tavi Gevinson, Fashion Blogger
Giving them attention doesn’t help much
2. “The best way to counter-attack a hater is to make it blatantly obvious that their attack has had no impact on you.”
3. “The only thing more frustrating than slanderers is those foolish enough to listen to them.” –
Their negativity doesn’t evoke change like positivity does.
4. “People will always have their opinion on you despite who you are and what your capable of.”
5. “Behind every successful person lies a pack of Haters! I love my haters!”
That negativity can be used to your advantage.
6. “Learn to use the criticism as fuel and you will never run out of energy.”
Orrin Woodward, Best Selling Author
It’s their problem, not yours.
7. “I don’t worry about the haters… They are just angry because the truth I speak contradicts the lie they live.”
8. “Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.”
9. “Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.”
George Washington Carver
Only you control your life.
10. “I will permit no man to narrow and degrade my soul by making me hate him.”
Booker T. Washington
11. “Be who you want to be and not care about what others think.”
Having haters is inevitable.
12. “There will always be haters. And the more you grow the more they hate; the more they hate the more you grow.”
13. “No matter how good you are, someone is always going to be against you. But never let them be the limit of your success.”
You're fine, I promise
14. "I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection."
15. “Forget the haters cause somebody loves ya…”