"What is Clickfunnels?" You ask..let me explain.
Get comfy, this may take more than a minute or two!
Here is a quick map of the voyage we are about to embark on together for your convenience...
What Is Clickfunnels?
Clickfunnels is a software that makes the process of creating various types of web pages faster and easier, without sacrificing quality and conversion potential.
Using Clickfunnels successfully doesn't require any prior coding or web design experience.
At its core, Clickfunnels is a software designed to help you capture more leads, drive more sales and increase the lifetime value of each of your current and future customers.
With Clickfunnels, you can make...
With Clickfunnels, you can make...
- Simple opt-in pages.
- Complex sales funnels.
- Membership programs and courses.
How I Use Clickfunnels
As a "solopreneur," I find various uses for Clickfunnels.
Here are the top ways that I currently use Clickfunnels.
- Creating high converting webinar opt-in pages. Webinars are an integral part of my customer acquisition process. Clickfunnels integrates with WebinarJam to create beautiful looking landing pages that increase my opt-ins by at least 10-15% versus the default Webinar Jam landing pages.
- Creating sales pages with one time offers (upsells). I have barely begun to scratch the surface with my sales funnels but have already created sales pages that have one time upsells that convert at over 50%! Think about that... every purchase a customer makes sends them to another product that has a 50% chance of conversion. Beats just having one page, right?
- Creating landing pages for my lead magnets. If you have signed up for my Financial Freedom Calculator, you have seen Clickfunnels in action. These pages are sleek and make your lead magnets look amazing. Upload your digital assets (they are turned into easy to use URLs) for easy sharing with your new subscribers.
- Creating membership sites (courses). With Clickfunnels, you don't need another 3rd party course building software. Everything you need for a course or membership site is built right into Clickfunnels. You can even set different products within your course and charge different prices for different access permissions.
- Creating and managing affiliates for my products. Clickfunnels has a feature called "Backpack" (not included in the basic membership) that allows you to create affiliates for your products. Easily monitor your campaigns and pay your affiliates from within the platform.
Sick Feature #1: Split Testing
Never stop testing, and your advertising will never stop improving.
A good marketer knows that testing is everything. Clickfunnels gives you the power to easily create A/B tests to see what variables perform best.
I am obsessed with testing, but Clickfunnels fouder Russel Brunson puts me to shame.
If you want to see the most interesting collection of Clickfunnels split tests, check out his FREE 108 Split Tests book. Grab a copy by clicking here.
Sick Feature #2: Pre-Built, High Converting Templates
I am a marketing snob...I like to create my own web pages and content BUT I can tip my hat when I see a company present reusable templates that convert well consistently.
Clickfunnels has a huge selection of templates for all types of web pages and they have gathered data on each template to let you know which convert best.
If you want more pages, you can now...
- Buy them from other funnel hackers (term used within the Clickfunnels "cult"-ure)
- Share them with other funnel hackers.
- Customize and build your own to your heart's desire (and eventually, sell them even).
It is extremely easy to replace your own calls to action, unique selling proposition etc. into these pre-built funnels.
You won't lose your natural voice or seem "tacky." Using these templates will 95 times out of 100 result in better looking and higher converting web pages than most users could make on their own.
Sick Feature #3: User Friendly Drag and Drop Editor
You don't need serious coding or web design skills to make beautiful, customized pages in ClickFunnels.
I pushed my skills to the max and even made you a neat little GIF showing how simple the editor is...
The interface has come a long way and is more user friendly now than ever.
If you want to learn more about Clickfunnels (maybe even more than I can share in this monster article), register for the webinar below.
Does Clickfunnels Replace Lead Pages?
I find Clickfunnels capable of doing everything that Leadpages does and much more.
While we are at it, let me tell you some other things that Clickfunnels will replace...
Does Clickfunnels replace Aweber? Yes. Or, any other email marketing software IF you have the Actionetics (which is extra). I still use ConvertKit as a preference (and transferring email lists is not a fun process).
Does Clickfunnels replace Zippy Courses? Yes, it will replace Zippy Courses and any other 3rd party membership software.
Does Clickfunnels Replace Infusionsoft?
Yes and No.
Infusionsoft is an extremely powerful software but its complexities make it overkill for most entrepreneurs and smaller businesses.
With Clickfunnels and Actionetics, you can manage your CRM and email marketing seamlessly. These features are not included in the base plan ($97/month) and require a different subscription level ($297/month).
As you can see, I am not using Actionetics for my email marketing. I still use ConvertKit (which integrates nicely with Clickfunnels).
You could easily replace Aweber, ConvertKit or any other 3rd party email marketing software with Actionetics if you wanted to. I may make the switch in the near future.
Can I Use Clickfunnels for Blogging (Instead of WordPress)?
Yes and No....but mostly, no.
I always recommend WordPress for blogging. It is just the best option out there.
Clickfunnels has a wordpress plugin that will work seamlessly with your blog to help you link your funnels or membership sites directly to your blog.
If you want to create a blog type sales letter for your landing page, you can do this within Clickfunnels easily, but you wouldn't want to run a serious blog through Clickfunnels alone.
You will be able to keep your blog domain (entreresource.com/planner for instance is a Clickfunnels link done with the plugin) and you can still go about your blog via wordpress without missing a beat.
Does ClickFunnels Work Well with Facebook Ads and Pixels?
Sending traffic to Clickfunnels via paid Facebook ads (or any sort of paid traffic) is just like sending traffic to any other web page.
Pixeling your Clickfunnels pages is an amazing way to retarget traffic as well. You can easily add your pixel into the header code of the page desired and track conversions of all types.
Does ClickFunnels Charge Me for My Sales
You will still pay all basic fees through your payment processor (Stripe or PayPal) but you won't give any money to Clickfunnels except your low monthly membership fee.
Can I Sell Physical Goods with Clickfunnels?
You can sell digital and physical goods with Clickfunnels. You will be able to seamlessly integrate with a number of 3rd party softwares that can help you manage shipping and logistics.
If I Am an Internet Marketer Who Creates Sales Pages as a Service (Agency), Can I Use Clickfunnels with My Clients?
You can easily make yourself a manager of any of your client's accounts.
If you are serious about making funnels as a business, the ClickFunnels certified partner program is the best way to learn the process of building high converting funnels inside and out. It is expensive ($10,000) but the skills learned and the networking involved (they take care of their partners it seems) is well worth the expense from everyone I have asked.
IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO PULL THE TRIGGER?
Clickfunnels is one of my most frequently used tools and it has helped me grow an email list of over 10,000 unique subscribers and create launches that drive thousands of dollars in profits. If the features I have shared with you here don't get you excited, I haven't done a good job of explaining things! Click below to start your RISK FREE 14 day trial of Clickfunnels. If you during this time you find that you aren't making funnels and making progress towards global e-commerce domination, simply cancel and there will be no hard feelings. 30,000 others have already made the choice to use Clickfunnels, will you join them or fall behind?