Paid Traffic Mastery with Molly Pittman (also referred to as the Digital Marketer Customer Acquisition Specialist Certification Program) is my most recommended course for anyone looking to master paid traffic.
If you can invest the time and money ($495) this is a no-brainer. You'll leave the program feeling more comfortable about running ads on YouTube, Facebook, Google and LinkedIn.
Molly Pittman is someone I have trusted for years when it comes to marketing advice. In 2017, I took the first version of her Paid Traffic Mastery program. It was so good that I took it again when she updated it in 2019.
The only bad thing is you have to take the course in order so you can't jump to different sections.
What Is Inside Paid Traffic Mastery
The program is broken down into 8 Modules.
Module #1 Getting Started
- Getting Started
- Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Lesson 2: Paid Traffic: The What & Why
- Lesson 3: The Customer Journey
- Activity: Map The Value Journey
Module #2 Core Concepts of Paid Traffic
- Lesson 1: Core Concepts of Paid Traffic
- Lesson 2: The Traffic Store
- Lesson 3: Traffic Temperature
- Lesson 4: Content & Paid Traffic
- Lesson 5: Cold Traffic Content
- Lesson 6: Warm Traffic Content
- Lesson 7: Hot Traffic Content
- Lesson 8: What's Next?
Module #3 Crafting Your Campaign Assets
- Lesson 1: It's All About The Benefits
- Lesson 2: The Future Benefit
- Lesson 3: Lead Magnet Checklist
- Lesson 4: Deeper Benefits
- Lesson 5: Your Unique Selling Proposition
Module #4 Paid Traffic: Facebook
- Lesson 1: Getting Started With Facebook
- Lesson 2: Facebook Compliance
- Lesson 3: Understanding Campaign Structure
- Lesson 4: Placements, Bidding, & Budget
- Lesson 5: Instagram
- Lesson 6: Tracking & Campaign Launch
- Lesson 7: Retargeting & The Facebook Pixel
Module #5 Troubleshooting, Optimizing, & Scaling
- Lesson 1: Troubleshooting, Optimizing, & Scaling
- Lesson 2: Analyzing Data
- Lesson 3: Troubleshooting Campaigns
- Lesson 4: Optimizing
- Lesson 5: Scaling
Module #6 Paid Traffic: Google Ads
- Lesson 1: The Big Picture
- Lesson 2: Learn The Lingo
- Lesson 3: Knowing Your Business and Marketing Goals
- Lesson 4: Finding and Understanding Keywords
- Lesson 5: Writing Great Ads
- Lesson 6: Understanding Ad Groups
- Lesson 7: Building Campaigns
- Lesson 8: Conversion Tracking
- Lesson 9: Introduction to Ongoing Optimization
- Lesson 10: Getting Advanced
Module #7 Paid Traffic: YouTube Ads
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Your Customers Moment
- Lesson 3: The Perfect Video Ad
- Lesson 4: Reaching Your Customer
- Lesson 5: Campaign Build Walkthrough
- Lesson 6: Thank You
Module #8 Paid Traffic: LinkIn
- Lesson 1: Deeper Dive Linkedln Platform
- Lesson 2: LinkedIn Objectives
- Lesson 3: Finding Your Market On Linkedin
- Lesson 4: Ad Copy & Ad Creative
- Lesson 5: Creating An Ad
- Lesson 6: Retargeting On LinkedIn
- Lesson 7: LinkedIn Insights Tag
- Lesson 8: Reporting & Analytics
What I Loved About It
My favorite part about the course was how they take the guesswork out of everything. Confidence is key when it comes to running paid ads. Many people just give up because they feel so incredibly uncomfortable.
This program explains things like...
- How many impressions you need to decide if something is working or not.
- How to decide what to bid for ads.
- How to decide if an ad or campaign is worth scaling or should be ended.
You will leave with numbers that you can reference. There isn't anything vague about this program.
Also, it is the perfect combination of conceptual work and real technical application. You will learn how to create ads inside various platforms from the literal tech side and you'll also learn how to make them convert from the conceptual side.
I can't recommend it more highly.