EntreResource.com accepts high quality guest posts by direct invitation or for a flat fee of $150. If you'd like to purchase a guest post, click the link below. Please do not contact EntreResource with guest post proposals outside of this form.
Guest Post Requirements
Please read before writing a guest post for EntreResource.com
Topic Guidelines: All topics must be relevant to one or more of the following niches.
- Internet Business
- Self- Help
- Tech (Relevant to Business)
To increase the chances of your article being accepted, I recommend that you read a few of the posts on the site first so you can get an understanding of the tone and style.
- Post must be at least 1,000 words in length.
- Post must be focused on providing real value to the reader and cannot be a large sales pitch.
- All content must be 100% original and only published on EntreResource.com. Publishing duplicate content elsewhere will result in the removal of the post and no refund will be given.
- Post must be optimized using Surfer SEO and achieve a score of at least 70. We will provide you a content editor link).
- Content must be free of grammatical and spelling errors. We will verify this on our end but content that is extremely low quality will be sent back.
- Avoid long paragraphs and “filler” content.
- Once a post is published, the fee in non-refundable.
- If the link to your content is removed or redirected to a non-approved website, it will be removed and no refund will be provided.
- We currently only offer guest posts in english.
Nate McCallister - EntreResource.com