Guest Post Requirements
EntreResource.com accepts high quality guest posts by direct invitation or for a flat fee of $250. The link to purchase will be found at the bottom of this page, but please read our criteria before submitting a request.
Topic Guidelines: All topics must be relevant to one or more of the following niches.
- Internet Business
- Self- Help
- Tech (Relevant to Business)
To increase the chances of your article being accepted, I recommend you read a few of the posts on the site first so you can get an understanding of the tone and style.
- Post must be at least 1,000 words.
- Images used must be original and free from copyright.
- Post must not be over 20% AI generated. We will check this ourselves, but you're welcome to use a tool like Originality.AI beforehand.
- Post will not include claims or false advertising.
- Post will not include an endorsement by EntreResource LLC or Nate McCallister unless discussed previously.
- Post must be focused on providing real value to the reader and cannot be a large sales pitch.
- All content must be original and only published on EntreResource.com. Publishing duplicate content elsewhere will cause the removal of the post and no refund will be given.
- Content must be free of grammatical and spelling errors. We will verify this on our end, but content that is extremely low quality will be sent back.
- Avoid long paragraphs and “filler” content.
- Once a post is published, the fee in non-refundable.
- Chargebacks will cause the link to be removed and the customer to be banned from future orders.
- If the link to your content is removed or redirected to a non-approved website, it will be removed and no refund will be provided.
- We currently only offer guest posts in English.
Do NOT email [email protected] or [email protected] with questions.
If you have questions, email [email protected].
Nate McCallister - EntreResource.com
If you have read and agree to the terms above, you may now click the link below to apply for your guest post.
Completing this order form is NOT a guarantee that your order will be accepted. If you purchase a link and we cannot fulfill it, you will be refunded.