"Man is a tool-using animal. Without tools, he is nothing, with tools, he is all." -
With the arbitrage software/tools I am going to share with you, you can now…
- Collect data that helps estimate profitability and sales velocity
- Pull massive amounts of data from hundreds of stores in minutes
- Store, filter and refine huge selections of data
- Set price alerts to help you find leads "passively"
- Find more arbitrage opportunities in less time
- Use fewer tabs and save tons of time when doing online arbitrage
- Go far beyond basic clearance shopping to find products to buy over and over
We will go through them one by one, but let me single out the most recommended of all of the tools.
Please keep in mind one thing as you're going through these tools... you don't need them all. Some of them even overlap with each other
Tools That Are No Brainers
Yes, you can technically sell on Amazon with just a seller's account and the free Amazon seller's app, but that's not going to get you where you really want to go.
If you're serious about your success, these tools are what I recommend to every online arbitrage seller of every level.
Tactical Arbitrage **
This is the most powerful tool for online arbitrage ever created.
With Tactical Arbitrage, you can search for products to resell from over 400 sites. Easily set your own parameters for ROI, Sales Rank and other key metrics and Tactical Arbitrage will help you find products to sell fast.
Again, I did NOT put this tool at the top of this list by chance. It is the most important tool for online sourcing. The only comparable tool to Tactical Arbitrage is OAXray (#5 on this list). While OAXray is awesome as well, Tactical Arbitrage is more powerful (and better overall) than OAXray.
- Source from over 500+ 3rd party websites. Find products to buy low and sell at higher prices on Amazon.
- "Reverse Search" Amazon products and find where you can buy them. Start with the product in mind and then find locations you can buy it from that match your parameters (ROI, Sales Rank, etc).
- Analyze wholesale lists. Tactical Arbitrage is far from limited to just online arbitrage. It is now the premier tool for analyzing wholesale lists from suppliers and comparing their offerings to pricing on Amazon.
- ASIN Variation Analysis. Easily see which variations of an item are actually selling. This is tremendously valuable when analyzing products like clothing and shoes.
Price: Tiered pricing ranging for weekly, monthly and yearly plans.
USE CODE ER10 AT CHECKOUT AND RECEIVE A FREE 10 DAY TRIAL
Keepa is Amazon price tracking tool that can be set to send alerts notifying the user of price drops.
In early 2019, Keepa shook the Amazon selling world by introducing a subscription plan that replaced a lot of the previously free Keepa features. Here are how the free plan and the subscription plan compare.
It is 100% worth the small monthly fee (not affiliated).
Price: $17/month or $169/Year
An on screen tool that allows you to see valuable data and plug in your buy costs to calculate estimated profits after Amazon's fees. One of the most popular online arbitrage extensions on the market.
Price: $99/year (my readers get $20 off their first year with Reseller coupon code FBAT20 at checkout). 30 day free trial is available and doesn’t require a credit card.
Starting in early 2018, there was a drastic spike in intellectual property claims. IP Alert is a Chrome extension that notifies you if you're on an Amazon page for a brand that has been reported to file IP Complaints against third party sellers.
Price: $99/Lifetime Access
Tools That Are Very Nice to Have
These tools aren't mandatory but they can provide a massive ROI if you're really utilizing the tools mentioned above.
Tactical Expander and Tactical Expander Lite
Formerly Storefront Stalker Pro, Tactical Expander Lite is a tool that allows you to pull pages of ASINs from nearly any Amazon page or competitor’s storefront. Works seamlessly with a tool like Tactical Arbitrage but the data can also be used with tools like OA X-Ray, Price Checker 2 or any software that analyzes Amazon ASINs.
This is a must have for Tactical Arbitrage users looking to take their sourcing to the next level.
- Spy on Competitors and Hot brands.
- Turn Any Amazon Page into a .CSV file of ASINs. You can then upload these .CSVs into 3rd party tools.
- Works on All Amazon Marketplaces.
The full version of Tactical Expander brings all of the features of the Lite version but also allows you to source from over 260+ 3rd party websites that aren't supported by Tactical Arbitrage natively.
Big name sites like Nike and Adidas.
Check out the full list of supported sites here.
Tactical Expander Lite
Formerly Storefront Stalker Pro
The Ultimate Online Arbitrage Tool Set
Once you've gotten started with Tactical Expander or Tactical Expander Lite, check out my full quick start training here.
This extension will show you the quantity in stock for any Amazon product for each seller. There are limitations (merchant fulfilled sellers and sellers with quantity limits are not going to have helpful data) but it is an awesome tool so you can decide how deep to go on a product. There is also a free 7 day trial offer available. How Many now has an iOS app.
Tactical Bucket is hard to summarize in a paragraph or two. It is a tool that helps you get WAY MORE out of Tactical Arbitrage. Like several of the tools mentioned, it gets most of its utility from Tactical Arbitrage.
- Generate bulk lists
- Get premium and exclusive X-paths
- Download huge lists of top ASINs for reverse search
- and much more!
Helpful to Have
These tools are great but you don't need them to succeed. Several of them do similar things and many are free.
The Camelizer [Free]
This extension runs directly on the Amazon product details page and shows sales history for the product you are researching.
AMZ Seller Browser [Free]
This tool is great because it adds the sales rank to all of the products you view on Amazon. This can be an alternative entirely to The Camelizer also as it runs Camelcamelcamel information.
When OAXray came out in 2015, it changed the way sellers sourced online. It immediately gave users an advantage and the ability to source far more than ever before.
With OA Highlight, you can quickly and easily search for any text in any of the included search engines. If you want more, you can add your own fairly easily.
Price: $29.99 for lifetime access.
Extract rank, sales volume, estimated revenue, import ASINs. Updates to the original ASINspector now allow you to access mobile scanning, keyword spying, reverse search, store and save and yes, still more!
1,000+ Online Sourcing Sites [Free]
This is one of my personal creations. It is a collection of 1,000 websites that you can source online. Download for free and you will be able to store all of these links in an easy to access bookmark folder right on your Google Chrome dashboard.
Price Blink [Free]
This Google chrome extension alerts you to lower price opportunities on any page. If the product you are looking at is cheaper somewhere else, it will show you.
Bring your cash back and gift card sites directly to your Chrome browser. This makes couponing look like child splay.
Online arbitrage + Cashback + Discounted Giftcards = Winning.
Price: $4.95/month or $44.95/year
Brick Seek Add-On
Sometimes online arbitrage and retail arbitrage collide. The Brick Seek Add-on facilitates this by allowing sellers to see if they can buy a product at a brick and mortar store in their area.
Price: $29.95 for lifetime access
Price Checker 2
NO LONGER RECOMMENDED
I used to recommend this for Wholesale, Amazon Flips or Geographical arbitrage. Due to recent updates to Tactical Arbitrage, and the rise of their wholesale features, I can no longer promote Price Checker 2 as an equal alternative.
I do not recommend Price Checker 2 to any of my followers any longer.
Cleer Platinum is a Chrome Extension that dramatically reduces the amount of time you spend on online arbitrage (or make the time you do work much more efficient).
Cleer platinum puts critical info at your fingertips, on any web page.
Price: $97 for lifetime access (there is also a free version called Cleer Pro)
Can I Sell It
Amazon's brand restriction have made it difficult for sellers to buy products comfortably. Until now, the best way to check for brand approval was to pull out your smartphone and check within the AZ seller app. This was inconvenient to say the least.
Can I Sell It replaces the need for that and lets you know if you (yes, you personally as all stores are different) can sell a product. It pays for itself many times over if it prevents you from just a couple of bad buys!
There wasn’t a fast way to find product restrictions when doing online arbitrage, until now.
If you like Storefront Stalker PRO, you will love this tool. It makes it so you can "stalk" competitors storefronts on a set schedule. If your competitors add products, you can see which ones and consider adding them as well.
Price: $79 for lifetime access
AZON Tracker Pro
Launched in September of 2018, AZON Tracker Pro is an absolute Godsend for anyone who wants to keep actionable records of all their purchases.
This tool works for any sourcing model (online arbitrage, wholesale, private label).
Buy Bot Pro
The perfect pairing for Tactical Arbitrage, Buy Bot Pro is a robust Chrome extension that helps sellers make educated buying decisions.
- AUTOMATED DEAL ANALYSIS & BUY DECISIONS: Makes your online arbitrage deal analysis so much faster and easier!
- ROI & PROFIT CHECKER: Tells you exactly how much you'll make after fees, taxes and other costs!
- BSR CHECKER: Tells you what percentage BSR your product is (Top 1%, 3%, 5% etc) - telling you how FAST it will likely sell!
- COMPETITION ANALYZER: Analyzes your competition for you (FBA, AMZ & MF sellers!)
- PRIVATE LABEL CHECKER: Checks for likelihood of it being private label - avoid at ALL costs!
- HAZMAT CHECKER: Automatically checks if the product is Hazmat!
- ELIGIBILITY CHECKER: Tells you if YOU can sell the product on your account at a glance!
- SUGGESTED PURCHASE QUANTITY: Tells you how many units to buy!
- AMAZON FEES BREAKDOWN: Tells you exactly what your Amazon fees will be!
- BUY SHEET AUTOMATION: It enters your purchased deals into your buy sheet FOR you, saving time and effort!
- VAT CALCULATOR: Accounts for VAT not only on Amazon fees but on your buy and sell decisions! (flat rate, standard rate & non-vat registered!)
- CUSTOM CRITERIA: Tell BuyBotPro what ROI, BSR & PROFIT you're looking for in a deal, totally customizable!
- PROFIT MARGIN AUTO-CALCULATOR: You've known your ROI from every calculator out there, now we show you your overall margin after fees etc!
The tools I've just shared with you are great but without practice and application, they are nothing more than worthless lines of code.
There is no substitute for learning to sell on Amazon by trial and error. Try out these tools if you think they will benefit your business. I believe strongly that they will.