Want to Write for EntreResource.com?
EntreResource.com accepts high quality submissions from guest contributors.
If you're interested, here is what you need to know:
- Do not pitch a self-promotional piece about your own or affiliated products, trainings, tools, events, etc.
- Off quality content will not be accepted
- All topics should be relevant to internet business and entrepreneurship
- There is no guarantee that submissions will be selected
Guest Post Requirements
Content that does not meet the requirements below will not be accepted.
- Post must be at least 800 words
- Topic must relate to internet business (view all posts at EntreResource for examples)
- Link to at least one EntreResource.com article
- Include one featured image (700 PX x 400 PX) with Title Overlay (view blog for examples)
- Include at least 3 relevant images inside of post.
- Content must be free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Avoid long paragraphs and avoid “fluff” content.
TIP: To increase the chances of your article being accepted, I recommend that you read a few of the posts on the site first so you can get an understanding of the tone and style.
I try to reply to all submissions but if it has been 2 weeks since submission, your submission has been rejected.